IT Support Lutwyche
AsQuick IT: Your IT Support Lutwyche
Just 5 kilometres away from the Brisbane CBD, Lutwyche boasts of its great public transport and its proximity to the Inner-City Bypass. The suburb was named after Alfred Lutwyche, who was a Supreme Court Magistrate in NSW before being appointed to Moreton Bay in 1859. One of its most unique heritage sites is the Windsor Air Raid Shelter, built in 1942, which is one of the few remaining examples of civil wartime defences of Australia. If you love shopping and dining out, Lutwyche has plenty of shopping centres and restaurants to satisfy your every need. If you’re the health-conscious type, there’s a local Fitness First gym and several holistic care centres. Planning to start a business in this neighbourhood? Contact our IT support Lutwyche team to get started.
Why Consider Us for Your IT Needs?
Are you looking for professional IT support services in Lutwyche? The AsQuick IT team is glad to serve you! We’ve been in the IT industry long enough that we can proudly say there’s no IT or network problem we can’t handle.
But there are many IT shops all over Australia—what makes us so special? Let’s have a look at a few of our customer’s testimonies:
- Quick response when it comes to resolving IT issues
- Excellent and professional customer service
- Convenient onsite and remote support
- Strong connections with known industry leaders
- Superb after-sales service
What Services Can Our IT Support Lutwyche Team Help You With?
Managed IT Services
We offer support for both personal and business computers and ensure that you get only the best managed IT support. Some of the services we offer include:
- Outsourced IT support – planning to outsource your IT team but don’t know where to start? We’re here to assist you! Rest assured your IT needs will be handled professionally—you deserve nothing but the best!
- Operations and IT infrastructure – are you sure your technology matches what your business needs? No? Then don’t think twice and give us a call—we can find simple solutions to complicated issues. Your business can now be as efficient as possible with the help of our IT support Lutwyche team.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – losing important files and data is probably the last thing you want to happen. Our advanced software can help prevent data loss from happening, and even recover files easily in case they do get lost.
Cybersecurity Support and Solutions
Whether you’re keeping a lot of valuable records or not, you know how crucial internet security is. Our AsQuick IT team has the most powerful tools to make sure you’re protected from cyberattacks.
Some services we offer include:
- Malware protection and Antivirus installation – consider these as your first line of defence against random attacks.
- Email security – whether it’s for professional or personal use, our IT support Lutwyche team knows how important it is to protect your email. We have advanced tools, such as anti-virus screening, antispam, SPF, DKIM, and TLS encryption, to protect from possible threats of phishing.
- Network and Firewall protection – installing a firewall to protect your network isn’t enough. You also have to make sure it’s frequently updated for it to serve its purpose. We provide 24/7/365 monitoring so you’re assured your network stays safe.
- Patching and Updates – it’s our responsibility to make sure that all computers, servers, and other network equipment are up-to-date. Take the burden off your internal team—leave this work to our IT support Lutwyche team!
Computer Repair, Support, and Maintenance
Our goal here at AsQuick IT is to be your go-to shop for all your computer and IT needs. Some of the most common PC repair jobs and services we offer are:
- PC and mobile device repair
- Network devices configuration
- Network cabling and patching
- Motherboard replacement
- Printer and scanner installation
- Computer installation
- Router and switches installation
- Memory replacement
- Maintenance services
But it doesn’t stop there! If you’re experiencing a tech issue that’s not listed above, we still suggest going to the shop or calling us to have our IT support Lutwyche technicians have a look.
Office 365 Support and Consulting
Our main offering, we highly suggest switching to this software to boost your business’s work operations.
A cloud-based software, Office 365 allows you to work anywhere and from any device with an internet connection, collaborate with your team easily, and mix and match different apps to help streamline operations and improve productivity. From purchasing the software to providing training, we’re here every step of the way to help you reach your business goals.
If you think any of these services are what your business needs, then don’t hesitate to call our IT support Lutwyche team to assist you!