AsQuick IT: Your IT Support New Farm
Located 2 kilometers east of the Brisbane CBD, New Farm sits on a large bend of the Brisbane River. It has land access from the northwest through Fortitude Valley and from the north via Newstead. The area is one of the oldest suburbs in Brisbane and got its name since it was used as a farming area during Brisbane’s early years and was part of Moreton Bay’s penal colony in 1827. New Farm remains a diverse suburb and is called Brisbane’s “Little Italy” due to its long history of Italian community, and is home to a renowned rose garden that’s a great place to take a walk when the roses are in full bloom. Wanting to start a business in this spectacular location? Contact our IT support New Farm to help get you started.
Why Choose Us for Your IT Needs?
We provide professional IT support services in New Farm and are looking forward to serving you one day! We’ve been in this business for many years that there’s no computer or IT problem we can’t fix.
But with several IT shops to choose from, why should you consider us, anyway? Here are just a few things our customers are saying:
- Quick response when it comes to IT-related issues
- Excellent and professional customer service
- Convenient onsite and remote support
- Has a strong network with several industry leaders
- Great after-sales service
What Services Do Our IT Support New Farm Team Offer?
Managed IT Support
Our team offers support for both home and business locations and makes sure you get only the best managed IT services. Here’s a more detailed list of our managed IT solutions:
- Outsourced IT support – want to outsource your IT support team? Then we’re your best bet. Rest assured we’ll handle your IT needs professionally—you deserve nothing but the best!
- Operations and IT infrastructure – does your technology and business needs match? No? Then don’t hesitate to give us a call. We turn complex processes into simple issues to help boost your entire system. An efficient business is now possible with our IT support New Farm team’s smart solutions.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – losing important data and files is probably the last thing you want to happen. With our reliable software, you can prevent this from happening and even easily retrieve your files in case they do get lost.
Cybersecurity Support and Solutions
If you’re keeping a lot of valuable and confidential records, you know how essential security is. Here at AsQuick IT, we have the most advanced and powerful tools to ensure your security.
More specific services we provide include:
- Antivirus installation and Malware protection – consider these your first line of defense against cyberattacks.
- Email security – whether it’s for professional or personal use, protecting your email is a must. Our IT support New Farm team has highly trusted tools, like anti-virus screening, antispam, SPF, DKIM, and TLS encryption.
- Network and Firewall protection – having a firewall to protect your network isn’t enough. You also have to make sure it’s managed and updated regularly, and we offer this service to ensure you’re safe from random cyberattacks.
- Patching and Updates – it’s our job to always update PCs, servers, and all other network equipment. Take the burden off your internal team—leave the work to us!
Computer Repair, Support, and Maintenance
Consider making us your go-to shop for your computer and IT needs. We have a wide range of IT support New Farm services, including:
- PC and mobile device repair
- Network devices configuration
- Network cabling and patching
- Motherboard replacement
- Printer and scanner installation
- Computer installation
- Router and switches installation
- Memory replacement
- Maintenance services
But that’s not all! We offer more services so if your concern isn’t listed here, we suggest that you still contact us and we’ll see what we can do.
Office 365 Support and Consulting
This is what we’re known for. If you’re still not using it, we recommend calling us right away to enhance your business’s operations.
A cloud-based software, Office 365 lets you work anywhere with an internet connection, collaborate more easily, and customize apps to match what your business needs to streamline work processes and boost productivity. Our IT support New Farm team will help you buy the software, train your employees, and supply everything else you need to know to assist you with moving forward.
Think these services can benefit your business? We’re located in Aspley, Brisbane North, and service clients all over Brisbane City. Call us now so we can start working on your needs!