AsQuick IT: Your IT Support Bowen Hills
Around 3 kilometres northeast of the Brisbane CBD, Bowen Hills is known for its location and accessibility. This mix showed a rise in both residential and commercial properties and continued growth. One of its remarkable landmarks is the old Queensland Museum building, built in 1891, which now houses the Queensland Youth Orchestra and several other groups for the performing arts. Bowen Hills also offers many great dining options, such as the Emporium, Brunswick Street Mall, and Fortitude Valley Home Zone. The suburb is the place to be every August when The Ekka is celebrated for 10 days, where exhibits, displays, nightly fireworks, etc., are held. Planning to live or start a business in this awesome area? Contact our IT support Bowen Hills team to help get you started.
Why Choose Us for Your IT Needs?
Are you living in Bowen Hills and looking for a reliable IT support team? Then you’re in luck! We at AsQuick IT are a leading IT service provider and having been in the business for many years, we can confidently say there’s no tech issue we can’t fix.
We know there are lots of IT companies here in Brisbane—so why should you choose us? Let’s take a look at some of our customer testimonials:
- Quick response when it comes to IT-related issues
- Excellent and professional customer service
- Convenient onsite and remote support
- Has a strong network with several industry leaders
- Great after-sales service
What Services Do Our IT Support Bowen Hills Team Offer?
Managed IT Support
We support either home or office computers and always make sure to give you the best managed IT support we can. Some specific services we provide include:
- Outsourced IT support – thinking of outsourcing your IT team? We’re your best bet! We promise to handle your IT needs professionally—you deserve nothing but the best!
- Operations and IT infrastructure – your technology and business’s needs should match. If they don’t, give us a call right now. We can find simple solutions to complicated problems to make your business as efficient as it can be.
- Backup and Disaster Recovery – our IT support Bowen Hills team knows that losing important files and data is probably the last thing you want to happen. With our advanced software, we can help prevent data loss or even recover files easily in case they get lost.
Cybersecurity Support and Solutions
Online security is crucial, especially if you keep a lot of confidential files and records. Our powerful software can assure that cyberattacks will be your last concern.
We offer anywhere from:
- Malware protection and antivirus installation – consider these your first line of defence from any online threats.
- Email security – whether it’s for business or personal use, protecting your email is a must. Our IT support Bowen Hills firm has state-of-the-art tools, such as anti-virus screening, antispam, SPF, DKIM, and TLS encryption, to make sure your email is protected from any danger.
- Network and Firewall protection – modern businesses largely depend on a functioning website, and having a firewall to protect your network isn’t enough. You also have to make sure it’s updated regularly to reap its full benefits. We provide 24/7/365 support to protect your business from random attacks.
- Patching and Updates – we’re here to ensure that computers, servers, and any network equipment stay updated. Take the burden off your internal team and leave the work to our IT support Bowen Hills technicians!
Computer Repair, Support, and Maintenance
Here at AsQuick IT, we aim to be your one-stop-shop for all your PC and network needs. Whether it is a software or hardware problem, we got your back! Some of the most common services we provide are as follows:
- PC and mobile device repair
- Network devices configuration
- Network cabling and patching
- Motherboard replacement
- Printer and scanner installation
- Computer installation
- Router and switches installation
- Memory replacement
- Maintenance services
But it doesn’t stop there! If you need a service that’s not listed above, we still recommend reaching out to our IT support Bowen Hills technicians so we can see what we can do.
Office 365 Support and Consulting
Want to boost your business’s productivity? Then we recommend switching to this software right now to reach your goals in a short period.
A cloud-based software, Office 365 allows you to work from any device and anywhere with an internet connection, easily collaborate with your staff, and customise apps depending on what your business needs. From buying the software to training your employees, we’re here every step of the way. We’ll supply you with everything you need to help in achieving your goals.
Think you or your business can benefit from our IT support Bowen Hills services? Call us now so we can start working on your needs! We service clients all over Brisbane City.