IT Support Kangaroo Point
Your Information Technolgy Experts in Kangaroo Point
Located on the east side of the Brisbane River from the Brisbane Central Business District, Kangaroo Point is an inner southern suburb and is referred to as one of the oldest suburbs in Brisbane and Queensland’s first penal settlement.
It’s home to some of Brisbane’s most famous landmarks, including the Kangaroo Point Cliffs, which are situated on the east bank of the river. Before the European settlement, Kangaroo Point was home to the Turrbal people and in 1823, an explorer named John Oxley described the place as a jungle filled with mangroves in the higher land covered with grass.
The land was used for growing crops during convict settlement from 1825 to 1841 and was mainly dominated by factories with heavy engineering businesses, such as those in the maritime industry. Story Bridge, a steel cantilever bridge, opened in July 1940 and by 1953, the Brisbane City Council started operating trolleybusses that connected the suburb to Fortitude Valley.
As of present, Kangaroo Point has developed continuously and attracts people for work and holidays. Bicycle paths are found throughout the suburb too, and are heavily used by pedestrians, roller skaters, and cyclists.
Why Choose Us for Your IT Needs?
We take pride in our professional IT support services in Kangaroo Point and we’re looking forward to serving you someday. Here are a few things our customers are saying that would make you want to consider us:
- Quick response when it comes to IT problems
- Great and helpful customer service
- A strong network with various industry partners
- Exceptional after-sales service
What Services Do We Provide Our Kangaroo Point Clients?
Managed IT Support
We always make sure to give you only the best managed IT services. We offer support for both business and home locations. Here’s a more detailed list of our managed IT solutions:
- Outsourced IT support – we’re your best option if you wish to outsource your IT services. Rest assured that your IT needs will be handled by experienced professionals: you deserve nothing but the best!
- Operations and IT infrastructure – does your technology match your business’s needs? No? Then consider giving us a call. We know how to make complex processes simple, which is crucial to boost your whole system. An efficient business is possible with our intelligent solutions.
- Disaster Recovery and Backup – losing data and information is a scary thought. This is why we offer this service to clients in Kangaroo Point so you can retrieve your files in the fastest time possible.
Cybersecurity Support and Solutions
Security is paramount, especially if you’re handling a lot of confidential data and records. We at AsQuick IT have the most advanced tools to protect your data. Here are some specific solutions we provide:
- Antivirus and Malware protection – these are essential and are your first line of defense against cyberattacks.
- Email security – protecting your email is a must, whether you use it for personal or business purposes. We have highly trusted tools, such as anti-spam, antivirus screening, SPF, DKIM, and TLS encryption.
- Network and Firewall protection – having a firewall to protect your network isn’t enough: you have to make sure it’s managed and updated regularly. We offer this to our Kangaroo Point clients to strengthen their protection against cyberattacks.
- Patching and Updates – we see to it to update PCs, servers, and network equipment regularly. Take the load off your internal team: leave all the work to us!
Computer Support, Repair, and Maintenance
Our one-stop-shop IT store has a range of support and repair services, such as:
- PC and mobile device repair
- Network devices configuration
- Network cabling and patching
- Motherboard replacement
- Printer and scanner installation
- Computer upgrades
- Router and switches installation
- Memory replacement
- Maintenance services
But it doesn’t stop there! We offer more services that aren’t listed here so call us today to find out more!
MS 365 Support and Consulting
Our main offering, MS 365 is helping a lot of companies and businesses in Kangaroo Point. If you’re still not using it, we highly recommend migrating to help improve your business’s operations. From buying the software to training your staff, you can expect our team to provide everything you need to know.
Think these services can benefit your business? We’re located in Aspley, Brisbane North, and service clients all over Brisbane City. Call us now so we can start working on your needs!